The album affirms the important role that Ogie is playing in the music industry as the President of OPM.
Ogie wrote his songs from movies he created in his mind out of the stories he heard from people.
"I feel so honored to have been given a project as big as this. I am in awe of all the talents involved here." Ogie said during the Press Conference held at White House Restaurant in Quezon City on November 20, 2012. He added, "We waited for the right time for this to come out. All those artists are very giving and very humble. I'm really, really happy that they became part of the album’.
Here are the songs in the album which is now available for download at www.mymusicstore.com.ph, on itunes and in all record stores nationwide.
1. Ikaw Ang Aking Pangarap – Ogie Alcasid
2. Sino Ako – Regine Velasquez
3. Kailangan Kita – Gary Valenciano
4. Pangako – Martin Nievera
5. Walang Iba – Kuh Ledesma
6. Tanging Ikaw Lamang – Sarah Geronimo
7. Ikaw Lamang – Christian Bautista
8. Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka – Angeline Quinto
9. Mula Ngayon – Rachelle Ann Go
10. Tayong Dalawa – Ogie Alcasid & Regine Velasquez
11. Ikaw Ang Pag-ibig Ko – Noel Cabangon
12. To You – Richard Poon
13. Tanging Ikaw – Jed Madela
14. Kung Mawawala Ka – Piolo Pascual
15. Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw – Arnel Pineda
16. Mga Nakaw na Sandali – Jay R & Jaya
17. Why Don’t We Give In – Kyla
18. A ng Puso Ko – Ogie Alcasid
He was very welcoming to all of us press and bloggers who were there covering the event. He even sang songs from the album while we were having our dinner.
In his 25 years as an entertainer and performer, Ogie has won various recognitions through his past albums. Among his top recognitions were the "Entertainer of the Year" trophy and a Hall of Fame title in the Aliw Awards.
Ogie’s success and longevity in the music scene are product of sincerity and honesty. "Whether it's an acting performance, a comedy act, a live musical performance. You need to be brave enough to reveal a lot about yourself. Fearless I think is the word," he said.
Here are the photos I took at the event.